Visit Lourdes and its remarkable Wax Museum
An enjoyable way to visit the town of Lourdes is to take the Petit Train. This serves all the most important tourist sites in the town.
The Museum welcomes all comers
Old or young, fit or movement-restricted, and even animals provided they are kept on a leash. The museum is air conditioned, has a roomy lift and is appropriate for those with restricted movement, or in a wheelchair.
The wax figures have all been created by the experts of the Museum Grévin in Paris. Costumes were the work of the couturiers of the Lourdes Wax Museum itself.
Entrance fees and opening times
- adult : 8,40€
- child : 6 to 12 years : 4,20€
- adolescent : 13 to 18 years : 6€
Visit Lourdes and discover the Museum ideal for both children and adults. Free entrance for one child (6 to 12 years) if they are accompanied by two paying adults.
Payment accepted - cash, credit cards, bank debit cards, guaranteed cheques.
- 11 July to end July from 13.30 to 18.00.
- Open every day from Palm Sunday to mid-October from 09.30 to 11.45 and from 13.30 to 18.00
- Every Sunday and Wednesday (in season): opening 10.00
For any further information please contact the Museum tourist site.